So far, the best printer for photos I’ve found for scrapbooking/project life/journaling etc has been the Canon Pixma, which *update* I have been using for over a year now!
- Prints over wifi
- affordable compared to similar printers
- affordable ink
- ink cartridges are individual/customizable
- includes scanning and copying capabilities
- EASY to use!!
- affordable paper available
- prints quality photos!!
- prints quickly and quietly
- print from phone =)
- looks sleek on my desk
See more reviews of this printer here! If you have any questions for me, just leave a comment or send an email! Thanks for reading & watching.